Tuesday 20 November 2007

Autumn Passion

I'm back to renew my blog. Well, I haven't had much free times recently due to my degree course. I spend half of my day in the lab doing practical, follow by the reports I have to write over the weekends, so really have no mood to do anything at nights.

However, I managed to finish this necklace for my mother just now. I have just received the STS chains by post today, so just quickly made this. This was for autumn, but it's already winter (Don't say I'm wrong cos it's freezing outside!)

I have taken 2 pictures of this necklace, the round disks are really big. So, a very chunky look of this necklace if worn. Actually, I got these beads from Buffy's Beads in Kingly Court, London. There are a lot of gemstones you can choose from, and at reasonable prices.

I'm going out to Chinatown tomorrow with my friends to celebrate my birthday. Well, my birthday is actually on Friday, but I usually going back to Basildon in the evening. So, we celebrate earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails