Wednesday 14 July 2010

Low-Fat Chocolate Cherry Muffins


With the cherries, I baked some chocolate cherry muffins.
I called it low-fat because it has less butter compared to the recipe I always used.
I always bake muffins for my breakfast so now I can have healthier muffins.




Later on, I had mood to work with my gemstones.
I came across this design from a Japanese book cover, very easy to make & it's cute :)
I was delighted & decided to work on 'fruity' jewellery.
I'm still looking for ideas but I'll update the blog & my shop once I finish a piece.



Recipe:
60g unsalted butter (soften)
90g sugar
2 eggs
20g cocoa powder
115g plain flour
115g wholemeal flour
200g soya milk
3 tsp baking powder
150g cherries (pitted & halved) plus more for decoration


Butter muffin moulds or line with cupcake cases.
Prepare cherries, cut in half & remove the stones.
Beat soften butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat one egg at a time until smooth.
Blend in sifted flours, cocoa powder & baking powder, mix to combine.
Pour in milk & cherries, mix until smooth.
Fill the prepared moulds until 2/3 full, put one cherry on top.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180'C for 25 - 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails