Saturday 15 October 2011

The Glimmering Night in Prague

Prague Castle at Night
My friend & I went on a trip to Prague in the early October.
We booked the tickets & accommodation through easyJet & got on the plane from London.
We went out almost every night taking photos all over Prague.
The apartment we stayed was within walking distance to the central of the city.
There are many nice things to see & do all over.
Old Town Square
My first night in Prague was amazing.
We had a fabulous meal at a Czech restaurant before the puppet show ‘Don Giovanni’ which I had booked through National Marionette Theatre.
The show was played in Czech but if you know the story you would follow & be definitely amused.
Scenes from 'Don Giovanni'
After the show, we went for a nice walk along Charles Bridge where I caught my first sight off the stunning illuminated buildings along the river.
Lights on Charles Bridge
On the way back to the apartment, we also saw many stunning buildings.
Charles Bridge at Night
Powder Gate at Night 
It was a perfect night to start my visit to Prague.

Some useful links to anyone planning to visit Prague:

All photographs are taken by Yue & all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails