Saturday 17 December 2011

Cream Cheese & Whipped Cream Cupcakes


I baked these lovely cupcakes for my breakfast last week.
As a chocoholic myself, putting chocolate truffles inside is what I always do.
I usually warm the cupcake in a microwave so I'd have a melting chocolate centre, plus it's great with a cup of mocha :)
These cupcakes are moist, fluffy & light!


Recipe:
150 g cream cheese
170 g whipping cream
2 eggs (L)
130 g icing sugar
150 g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
Chocolate truffles

Preheat oven to 180C & line muffin mould with cupcake cases.
In a large bowl, whisk up whipping cream with sugar.
In another bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth, fold into whipped cream.
Add one egg at a time & whisk until smooth.
Mix & sift flour & baking powder, blend with the batter.
Fill in the prepared moulds until 2/3 full & squeeze in one chocolate truffle in each cake.
Bake in the oven for 30 min.

2 comments:

  1. great tips on Cream Cheese & Whipped Cream Cupcakes and
    Handicrafts products, Really I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge, waiting for update

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails